Tuesday 1 February 2022

Jazz Hands - Lili of the Valley DT

Good morning everyone, 
I have a card to share to day using a brand new image from Lili of the Valley. There is a gorgeous new release due out on the 5th February, just in time for Valentine's day, lots of sweet bears and cute couples. This is Jazz Hands..


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics, and added liquid pears for her necklace. The background papers are an old pad from Lili of the Valley. I've used A die-namics blueprint flower die and a sentiment stamp from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

So adorable and lovely colouring

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous new stamp Lorraine and beautifully coloured. Fabulous card.
Pauline x

Anonymous said...

Lovely card Lorraine. WakeyL

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Fabulous card Ginny♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

That is one very sweet image Lorraine, I can see looks of occasions it would fit, pretty colours as well.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

I love this image and your fabulous colouring Lorraine, beautiful papers too, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fun image and fabulous card.
Lorraine

KraftyKoolKat said...

Fantastic colouring Lorraine and oh so cute.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Chrissy said...

Such a fun sweet couple and gorgeous card Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Julia said...

Hi Lorraine

I love your card and colouring can you please let me know what fancy circle die you used.

Kind regards


Julia Sparrow

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! Such a FAB couple. LOve your colours.
Chrissyxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

All together, gorgeous! I can hear the music playing. Takes me back to Phryne Fisher days! Hehe. A fantastic creation, the papers are fab, your colouring is perfect! Love it. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...