Wednesday 30 August 2023

You're so Pawsome - Di's Digi Stamp

Hello Everyone, 
I managed a little bit of crafty time this week and made a card using a gorgeous image from Di's Digi Stamps. This is You're so Pawsome.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Make and Create and Anna Marie designs. I've used a Die-namics picket fence die, and a Hunkydory Moonstone flower die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley - Embossed Label.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Di's Digi Challenge - Use a digital element.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

8 comments:

brenda said...

Isn't this just so adorable Lorraine and as always tour colouring is perfection.

B x

Chrissy said...

So adorable and coloured beautifully Lorraine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy L said...

A beautiful card and great colouring as per, xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

What a stunning card so beautiful Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Sarah said...

What a super cute kitty. Beautiful colouring xx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous cute creation Lorraine and awesome colouring of the image.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Lorraine your colouring is ACE that image is a little darling I love the colours and card design a wonderful make
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, that's adorable! Love the beautiful bloom and your divine colouring on that and how cute does that furry kitty look. Fabulous colouring hun! Gorgeous card and beautiful papers! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...