Saturday 21 October 2023

Christmas Fun - PBSC

Good morning everyone, 

It's time for our mid month reminder over at the Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Halloween Bingo)

You don't have to use the Bingo grid for your entry - it's always an Anything Goes option. 
I really need to get a wriggle on with some Christmas cards this year. I have 4 fairs booked in over the next few weeks and not many cards made!
I've used one of the stamps from a transparent stamp set, called Christmas Fun.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics and fussy cut him. The background paper is from Craft Creations.The trees are layered up using a Dees Distinctively tree die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley. I've added all the layers with foam pads but I'm afraid you can't really see the depth form the photo...it looks much better in real life!! 


 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-



Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              









15 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card I love the trees Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

You've got lots of dimension in there Lorraine and what a lovely sentiment.

B x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Lorraine I LOVE, LOVE, this beautiful creation the scene is amazing and even more so with that funny little doggy he is awesome
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

What as fun cute card Lorraine and I adore those trees and need to go shopping now, the little dog is so cute racing through your scene, fabulous card...

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, super cute doggy x

Marlies said...

A beautiful fun card. You have made a lovely scenery. Marlies

Helen said...

So cute! Love those fabulous trees!
Helen x

anne said...

Love this cute image and lovely scene.
Anne x

Sarah said...

LOL, that dog!! What a great fun festive scene this is xx

pinky said...

Ach look at him! How cute is this scene Lorraine and so beautifully coloured. Love it for sure!

cuilliesocks said...

What an adorable card Lorraine, I love the dog image, it's altogether a wonderful card, Kate x

My Paper Epiphany said...

Wow Lorraine! Such an adorable and creative card!!! Your PB pup, really pops in this fun winter scene!

Pauline C said...

Adorable card Lorraine - love the image and the fab dimension of your layered die cuts.
Pauline xx

Sue from Oregon said...

Lorraine, this is just so cute. Such a fun wintery scene with that rascally puppy running off with the tree LOL! 💕 Sue Kment

Helen said...

What a fun Christmas card Lorraine! I love the sweet little scene you created for this cute but slightly naughty little pup!! Love it!! x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...