Tuesday 17 October 2023

Shine a Light - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello everyone, 

I decided to clean my craft room, but 10 minutes into the job I found a box of Lili of the Valley rubber stamps.......needless to say, I still need to clean my craft room!!

This is 'Shine a Light' - You can find the digital version of the stamp here.


I've coloured her with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Lili of the Valley - Krafty Christmas. I've used a Die-namics picket fence die, a Creative Expressions poinsettia die, Joanna Sheen fern die and a Moonstone holly die. The sentiment stamp is also from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

Chrissy said...

Such a lovely image and fabulous colouring Lorraine, love the flowers and kraft background..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning Christ mas card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Beautiful Christmas card Lorraine and such a gorgeous design...I loved those LOTV background papers wish they still did them..

Anne

Rainey's Craft Room said...

These colours work so well together the kraft and festive red and green create a lovely vintage look. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

coldwaters2 said...

Wow what a beautiful festive creation Lorraine I adore that image also the distressed edges of the papers and the flowers, awesome work
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hehe, sounds much like my craft room clean ups go! Gorgeous card Lorraine. I always love your paper combos, you have such an eye for combining patterns and colours. This is so gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous card Lorraine, really nostalgic and beautifully designed xx

Cards By MI said...

Such pretty card and I had to smile seeing your paper choice. I have the same papers in front of me trying to figure out what I should do with them and what image to use. Thanks for playing with us over at PFM this week. A new challenge is now up for you to play along with, if you wish too.
Love n hugs
Marie

Pauline C said...

Very pretty card lorraine - love the image and papers. I too have a box of old LotV rubber stamps ... I need to pull them out to play but have lost my confidence colouring with markers... maybe i just need more playtime to practice!! xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...