Sunday 29 October 2023

Halloween - Lili of the Valley

Good evening, 

I've been busy making treat bags for Halloween. For  these four bags, I used images from  a Lili of the Valley digi stamp set called 'Halloween Extras', and one of the very cute little ghosts from the 'Little Ghosts' stamp set.



I've coloured them with promarkers and copics and the background papers are from Polkadoodles. The die cut letters for the 'Boo' are from Hunkydory.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Lili of the Valley are having a digi sale - starting at midnight on the 29th (tonight!) and running until midnight on the 31st, you can get 50% off all digital products!! There will also be 25% of all spooky polymer stamps - How cool is that!!

Thanks for taking the time to visit and for all your comments and encouragement. 
Lorraine x

9 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

They are fabulous Lorraine, just the cutest images and I'm sure the kids will love them, Kate x

brenda said...

A lovely display and all such fun and colourful Lorraine.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

These a brilliant wonderful Halloween bags Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Stamps and Paper said...

Love your 'spooky' bags Lorraine, the children will really love them

Anne

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Great "spooky" makes!
Nice to see your Christmas cards in your previous posts too! Haven't got any made here yet .. .. but I am really looking forward to starting!
I hope all is well with you and your family.
Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog. Very much appreciated.

Love Jules xx

Pauline C said...

Very cute bags Lorraine with fab images and brilliant colouring.
Pauline xx

Wendy L said...

They look wonderful Lorraine, ready for your trick or treaters, xxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Awesome spooky work her Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

pinky said...

Ach these are just gorgeous. So bright and spooky but kid friendly for sure!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...