Saturday 6 January 2024

Owl-ways Merry - PBSC DT

 Good Morning Everyone, 

It's the 1st Saturday of January, which means it's time for our first Penny Black Saturday Challenge of 2024. Our theme this month is ....
.
ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : Something New)

I've used a transparent stamp called Owl-ways Merry (It's my 'something new', as it's a Christmas present from hubby).




I've coloured them with promarkers and copics. The background paper is from Crafters Companion. I've added Creative Expressions poinsettia die, a Hunkydory fern die and a Joanna Sheen fern die. 
    
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.
                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

17 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

That's a very cute image Lorraine and looks like you've made an early start on next season.

B x

Anonymous said...

lovely card Lorraine. Thank you for sharing. WakeyL

Carole Eaton said...

First Christmas card of the year, carry on each month and this years be done! I try to do this!
Beautiful colouring as always.

Pauline C said...

This is stunning Lorraine, beautiful image, great colouring and gorgeous use of die cuts. I love it!
Pauline xx

Helen said...

So cute - love that image...not seen it before and now I think I *need* it! ;)
Helen x

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Lorraine Happy New Year Lorraine this is absolutely adorable and so cute I love the image also the wonderful festive elements a superb creation
hugs
lorraine x

Chrissy said...

Such cute little birds Lorraine, fabulous colouring and love the papers and flowers, gorgeous card.

luv CHRISSYxx

Sarah said...

What a gorgeous stamp Lorraine, beautifully showcased as always xx

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable card Lorraine, I love the sweet owls and your colouring and embellishments are so lovely, Kate x

Wendy L said...

They are so cute and a beautiful card Lorraine, xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A cute image and lovely festive card, good to see that you've made a start on next Christmas already :)
Lorraine

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, love your colouring. Happy New Year. Anesha x

Stamps and Paper said...

What a lovely image Lorraine, perfect anniversary card

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Great style and perfectly designed, gorgeous in colour combo as well x

pinky said...

Super sweet card and your papers/card mix is just so perfect. Love this card Lorraine.

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine

Sorry, I am way behind with my commenting!

Love your Christmas card. Such a cute image and lovely warm colours .. .. beautiful!

Hope all is good at your end and your New Year is off to a good start.

Love Jules xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...