Sunday 31 December 2023

Just Inklined Snowy Chapel

Good Morning Everyone, 

I'm back to share my last card of 2023. I've used an old image from Just Inklined for today's card called Snowy Chapel.


I've coloured it with copics and promarkers and added lots of glitter to the snowy areas of the church. The background papers are from Crafters Companion. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die, a die namics picket fence die, and a Joanna Sheen fern die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

I'd like to thank everyone of you for your support over 2023 and wish you all a very
healthy, happy, prosperous and crafty 2024

Lorraine x

9 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful snowy scene Lorraine, it's a lovely image and was thinking in different colours perfect for a wedding as well.

B x

Pauline C said...

Stunning colouring on this beautiful winter scene Lorraine. Happy New Year to you xx
Pauline xx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, beautifully coloured and embellished. I have a couple of there stamps, but I don't think they are on the go any more.
Wishing you a good New Year, Kate x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such a beautiful image and card
Happy New Year
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Wendy L said...

Love this card it is so beautiful, xx

pinky said...

What a beautiful card to post on the last day of the year Lorraine. So stunning and always up to your very high standards! Happy New Year to you and all the family.

KraftyKoolKat said...

A gorgeous last creation Lorraine for 2023.

Happy New Year to you and your family.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Your colouring is stunning on this image Lorraine, a wonderful card.
Happy New Year!
Lorraine

Fabiola said...

quelle magnifique création Lorraine, merci de jouer avec nous chez ABC Christmas Creations, biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...