Saturday, 26 September 2026

Winnie Daisy Fairy - Polkadoodles

Hello Everyone, 
Cricket season is over which means I have had a little bit of time in my craft room...before I have to catch up with the 6 months worth of housework I've missed due to sitting at the side of a cricket pitch!
This little fairy is Winnie Daisy Fairy from Polkadoodles.



I've coloured her with copics and promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background papers are from crafters Companion - Thankful & Blessed. I've used quite a few dies on this card..
Polkadoodles Flower Flourish die
La La Land Crafts Garden Fence die
Spellbinders Fall Foliage die
Anna Marie Designs Flower Stamens die
CC Designs mushroom Border die - which I've coloured with copics and added liquid pearls for the spots.
The sentiment is a Lili of the Valley embossed label stamp.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks or taking the time to visit. 
Lorraine x

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous image and colouring Lorraine and I love all the forest details, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Liz said...

A delightful card Lorraine, I love the layout of your design. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge using the Autumn option.
Liz xx

brenda said...

At least it was dry weather for boundary sitting this year, probably a tad too hot some days though.

A very sweet card and perfect for our themes at Allsorts and We Love Stamping, many thanks for joining on at both.
B x

EmmaT said...

Such a beautiful creation, so much lovely atumnal details to look at and enjoy. Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping this month.

The thing with housework is it will always be there tomorrow so more important to enjoy the pleasures in life like a good day out at the Cricket and what good weather we had for it this year without too many waterlogged pitches

dutchess said...

Gorgeous colouring Lorraine…love all the die cuts a really fabulous card xxxx

Sarah said...

A gorgeous autumnal card Lorraine and perfect for us at Allsorts xx

Renske Wishes You said...

Such a great design. Love the scene she is sitting in. . Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge . Good luck with your entry. Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

pinky said...

These images are so sweet and perfect for Autumn crafting. Love this one.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...