Wednesday, 30 September 2026

Dreams and Wishes - Sugar Nellie

Good Evening Everyone
I have a little Sugar Nellie fairy to share with you tonight called 'Dreams and Wishes'. 



I've coloured her with promarkers and copoics and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background papers are from crafters Companion - Thankful & Blessed. I've used quite a few dies :-
La La Land Crafts - garden fence die
CC Designs - Mushroom Border die
Die-namics - Stitched Bloom die
Spellbinders - Fall Foliage die

The sentiment is an embossed label die from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Hope you're having a lovely week.
Lorraine x

9 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully done Lorraine, I never tire of seeing Autumnal creations.

B x

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Pretty papers and lovely warm autumn colours. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

chrissy xx said...

Just GOrgeous! I LOve your colours Lorraine and such a fab design with these pretty dies.
So nice to see one of Sugar Nellie's image too!
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

I love this sweet image and those papers are just gorgeous along with the flower, gorgeous card Lorraine..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Jules said...

Hi Lorraine
What a fabulous creation .. .. love the layout and your gorgeous colour combo.

Jules said...

Sorry Lorraine my comment disappeared before I had finished.
Good luck with all the Christmas makes for your fayres. You are going to need lots of stock because your beautiful makes won't take long to be snapped up I am sure.
Love and hugs
Jules xoxo

Lynne said...

A gorgeous card and your papers are perfect. Such fab colours.

pinky said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine. You are just amazing at colouring up your images and decorating your cards so beautifully!

Wendy Jackson said...

Such an adorable card Lorraine and lovely colouring …

Thanks so much for joining the Passion for markers Add sparkle challenge 

Love and crafty hugs from 

Wendy (DT)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...