Wednesday 1 April 2020

A little Book from Hunkydory

Hello Everyone, 
I hope you are all keeping safe and well. I needed a birthday card for my Brother from my Mum and Dad, and having used just about every male stamp I have for him over the years, I turned to a little Book of Hunkydory!


I added a bit of hessian and some green twine. The sentiment stamps are from Lili of the Valley. Very quick and easy - job done!!
                        
I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts - Men and Boys

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

cuilliesocks said...

Fabulous card Lorraine, super topper and love the addition of the hessian and twin, keep safe, Kate x

KandA said...

A perfect male card Lorraine. A wonderful image and super details xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Lorraine I’m sure your brother loved it..I love the Hunkydory images

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

This is fabulous, love that image and the hessian with twine, colours are fabulous.xx

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, I am sure he will love it.

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Wonderful card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Linby said...

oh this is wonderful - love your layout and the colours.
Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge.
Lynn x
DT

cotnob said...

A super card Lorraine, a fabulous masculine design - the HD Little Books are so useful.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

brenda said...

I know just what you mean about exhausting your stamps Lorraine, one of my boys is a surfer and they are very hard to come by but I'm sure your brother will love this, many thanks for joining in with our men and boys theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is awesome Lorraine & would be perfect for my eldest son as he runs everyday.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Wendy said...

Fabulous male card, lovely image.
Wendy xx

anne said...

A brilliant man card, I like the effect with the hessian and the tags on the kraft card, I might have to borrow that idea x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...