Wednesday 15 April 2020

Westie Walkies - Di's Digi Designs

Good Morning Everyone, 
Before the lock-down we had planned to do some decorating over the Easter holidays, which meant that we had already bought the paint and wallpaper to do both Tom and Emma's bedrooms. You know what's coming....crafty time...out of the window!
Anyway, here is the card that I made for my Mother-in-law. I've used an adorable image from Di's Digi Designs called 'Westie Walkies'.



I've coloured him with promarkers and paper pieced the wellies. The background papers are from The Works and I've used a Creative Expressions peony die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Di's Digi Designs - Pretty in Pastel
Cute Card Thursday - Ribbons
Simon Says Stamp - Mood Board

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
I hope you are all keeping safe and well
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Lisa xx said...

Awww this is so gorgeous....absolutely my cup of tea, as I have two Westies, myself! I also have a thing for Cath Kisdton, and those gorgeous Wellies wouldn't have looked out of place in their stores!

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiul card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning and most colourful, the style is lovely and great image used.x.Keep crafting and smiling.xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine and I love the 'Designer wellies'....


Anne

cotnob said...

Such a sweet card Lorraine, a lovely image and pretty papers.
I hope the decorating is all finished now and you have your crafting time back.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is so cute & pretty Lorraine, I am sure your M.I.L. loved it.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card, sure she will love it. Enjoy your DIY.

Marlies said...

An adorable card Lorraine. Love the cute image and a lovely effect paperpiecing the boots. Marlies

cuilliesocks said...

An adorable card Lorraine, love the wee dog and your paper piecing of the wellie boots is fabulous, beautifully coloured too.Kate x

pinky said...

Super gorgeous creation Lorraine. I love how you made your flowers!!

Chrissy said...

Adorable and gorgeous card Lorraine,love the paper pieced boots,fabulous..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Deborah said...

Cute dog and a lovely card. I’m sure your Mother-in-law loved it.
Deborah A

brenda said...

Lovely craftiness to share as always Lorraine, thank you. Say safe and well.

B x

Sarah said...

Oh my days...wellies like that would be awesome!! Such a lovely card Lorraine xx

Cynthia said...

This is precious! Love the paper pieced rain boots. Congrats on your win at Di's Digis!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...