Monday 20 April 2020

Bumblebee fairy - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I hope you are all keeping safe and well. The Easter 'holidays' have finished so we are back to school work this morning.
In the meantime I have a card to share using the very cute 'Bumblebee Fairy' from Lili of the Valley. I used the rubber stamp for my card,  but she is available as a digital stamp.




I've coloured her with promarkers and added lots of glitter to her fairy wings. The background papers are from Dovecraft - Sweet Paris. I've used a Die namics fence die, a Hunkydory moonstone die and a die namics flower die.
BUT the big question is...why, no matter how many shades of 'pink' ribbon I have, can I never find one that matches the background papers?!

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Cute Card Thursday - Wings
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends Challenge - Anything Goes
                     

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Stay safe
Lorraine x

14 comments:

brenda said...

Sh's a delightful little Fairy Lorraine and the pinks look so pretty with the floral DP's. Hope the school work goes OK, my daughter whose a senior tutor and two of her children also secondary teachers tell me the hardest part is getting pupils to actually open and access the work. Sadly parental guidance is not all one would hope is so many cases.

Take care,

B x

Anonymous said...

I love Lili of the Valley stamps and images, your card is beautiful. WakeyL

aussie aNNie said...

A lovely creation with gorgeous image/stamp and wonderful design..
Stay happy and safe.xx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Beautiful card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

cotnob said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, such a pretty image and lovely papers, I know what you mean about ribbon colours - I always have the same problem!
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful colouring and great card.

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable Lorraine. Sorry you are back to the task of home teaching sweetie.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

Absolutely adorable image and a beautifully designed card Lorraine, your colouring and embellishments are just lovely, Kate x

Marlies said...

A beautiful card Lorraine. Lovely papers, colours and an adorable LOTV fairy. Marlies x

Wendy L said...

Beautiful image and lovely papers, xxxx

pinky said...

Very pretty card. The papers are so vintage and beautiful Lorraine. Love it. Good luck with the homework. My eldest Grandson will do anything to avoid doing it lol.

Diane Louise J said...

Hello... Thanks for entering your lovely card into our ‘Anything Goes’ Challenge. Good luck in the draw and hope you will come back again soon.
Diane Louise [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Ela said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends with your lovely card! Hugs Ela DT

Ela said...

Thanks for playing along at Crafty Friends with your lovely card! Hugs Ela DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...