Tuesday 7 April 2020

Spring Bloom - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
My crafty mojo has done a bunk! I seem to spend most of my day flitting from one job to another and not really settling on anything. My heart goes out to all those who can't be with poorly loved ones at such a difficult time. 
On a lighter note....don't get me started on butter, SR flour and eggs!! 
Anyway here is today's crafty offering... This is Spring Bloom.


I've coloured her with promarkers and the background papers are an old one from Lili of the Valley - Country Meadow. I've used a Creative Expression Complete Peony die and sentiment tags from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Simon Says Stamp - Happy Birthday
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Allsorts Challenge - Something old/ Something new ( I've opted for something new which is the image, only recently released from LOTV)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Keep safe everyone
Lorraine x

20 comments:

anne said...

This is beautiful, so pretty and your colouring is perfect. Stay safe xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Adorable card Lorraine and love your sweet image....I am hoping food shopping will get easier soon after doing my 3rd week...like most people I’ve done cooking, jigsaws, scrabble, knitting and crafting...but would love to be able to go out walking especially along a seafront.

Anne

brenda said...

The baking ingredients comment made me smile, I eventually sourced some SR flour on e.bay at the weekend, only problem it's a sack of 30kg, but I figure I can share.

Lovely card as always Lorraine, thanks for joining in at Allsorts challenge.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Stay safe Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pat said...

Gorgeous card, such a sweet image and lovely pastel colours. Take care.

Pat xx

cotnob said...

Such a pretty card Lorraine, an adorable image and beautiful colouring as always.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

aussie aNNie said...

So cute and love the happy papers and image.x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

An adorable image and card Lorraine, lovely soft pastel papers.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

So cute and I love those backing papers, mine have nearly all gone .
And thanks for entering it into allsorts challenge too. Xxxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is a real beauty Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

cuilliesocks said...

A beautiful card Lorraine, a sweet image and beautiful colouring.
Gosh is flour still scarce? I would have thought that it would have started to filter through by now, keep safe, Kate x

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely card. Keep well.

Sarah said...

Love this card Lorraine, such an adorable image, one that I actually have waiting to be coloured!! I wish I hadn't been able to buy cake ingredients...I have put on 2lbs!! Oh well, longer walks with the dogs it is!! xx

Chrissy said...

She is so adorable Lorraine and coloured beautifully..stay safe and healthy..

Luv CHRISSYxx

R's Rue said...

❤️

Deborah said...

This is so cute and beautifully coloured.
Deborah

KandA said...

Such an adorable image and wonderful card with those pretty papers and flowers xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is beautiful, no problem getting butter and eggs, baked beans are short where we are!

Mervi said...

Beautiful and adorable card.
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

Tracy said...

I love your choice of image ,beautiful details, and the design too, thanks for joining Allsorts challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...