Monday 27 April 2020

Little Snail - Lili of the Valley DT

Good Morning Everyone, 
I have another card to share from the new release from LOTV. Due out on the 29th April, it will include 24 Digi Stamps and 2 sets of sentiments. 
This is 'Little Snail'.


I've coloured him with promarkers and the background papers are from my box of scraps but include Echo Park, and Lili of the Valley. I used a Die namics fence die, First Edition garden accessories die, Memory Box puffy clouds and a LAwn Fawn weather die. The sentiment stamp is from the new release.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement. 
Lorraine x

15 comments:

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Lorraine you’ve created a lovely garden scene and you’ve coloured him beautifully

Anne

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful designed project, love the image and papers, as always it's a gorgeous post. xx

brenda said...

What a fun card Lorraine, he's clearly quite happy in his self isolation!

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Wonderful card, your colouring is lovely as ever.

Wendy L said...

He is so lovely, great card,xxxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a brilliant amage and card Ginny ♥
My Blog As I do Rodos

cuilliesocks said...

What a great card Lorraine, and such a fabulous image, especially just now when so many people are working in their gardens. Brilliant colouring and a lovely design, Keep safe, Kate x

Crafty Moone Cards said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.
Sue x

Sarah said...

Not a fan of snails BUT you might just have won me over with that cutie!! Gorgeous card xx

Pop's Cards said...

Love all the extras you have added make shim look really cool doing his gardening, hugs Pops x

Claudia said...

Adorable, love the litte scene and your colours are perfectly chosen.
Hugs Claudia

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is both cute & awesome Lorraine. I adore the little scene you have created.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

chrissy xx said...

Super cute! LOve your embellishments too.
Yes! Scraps to come in handy.
Chrissyxx

Chrissy said...

What a wonderful scene Lorraine, so adorable and FABulous colouring..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Hi - I love your cards!! how do you "roughen" up the edges?

Thank you - Paula at pingfun@yahoo.com if you have time to anwer.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...