Thursday 17 August 2023

A5 Snowmen Stamp Set - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I really need to get a wriggle on with some Christmas cards, as I have a couple of fairs booked in at the end of November, however at this rate, I'll have nothing to sell!! For today's card I have used one of the images from the last release at Lili of the Valley - A5 Snowmen stamp set.



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background paper is from Lili of the Valley and I've used a sweet Dixie snowflake die for the frame. The sentiment tag stamps are from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


We had some good news today - Tom passed his A levels and got the grades he needs to go to York University to study Astro Physics. He missed 3 months of school with long covid and worked his socks off to catch up.  We are so proud of him.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement,
Lorraine x

8 comments:

Crafty KJ said...

Aw I love this happy little snowman and your colouring is fab! That backing paper is perfect and I love the snowflake die too - a great frame for all those cute Christmas images!
Many congratulations to Tom as well and all the very best at York University.
Thanks for joining in with my challenge this week at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

cuilliesocks said...

Oh he's such a cutie Lorraine, a beautiful card and beautifully coloured, Kate x

brenda said...

Well done to Tom, you are right to be proud and who knows Emma just might turn into another Tammy Beaumont or similar.

Sweet card and like the shape of the focal element for the Snowman.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

What a sweet card. I'm sure you'll get there on stock and good luck with the fairs. Congratulations to Tom. WakeyL

Sarah said...

Well done to Tom!! I hope that he is fully recovered now, we have patients that are still suffering terribly. a gorgeous Christmas card xx

The Crafty Den said...

A beautiful Christmas card Lorraine. The snowman is adorable and your colouring is amazing as always. Love the snowflake die cut and pretty paper. Thanks for joining us at Passion for Markers this week. Hugs, Denise x
p.s. congratulations to Tom for working hard and achieving his goal. All the best for his next adventure in Uni x x

Nat said...

I love this cute snowman! Gorgeous card, thanks for sharing at PFM
Natx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...