Thursday 3 August 2023

Snowmen - Lili of the VAlley DT

Hello Everyone, 
I have a little card to share tonight using one of the new stamps from Lili of the Valley. This is one of the gorgeous stamps from the A5 polymer stamp set - Snowmen.


I've coloured them with copics and promarkers. The background paper is Snowy Christmas from Make and Create. I've used a Spellbinders candlewick die, and Anna Marie Designs Christmas Tree dies. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x


3 comments:

brenda said...

An adorable Christmas image and a very pretty die frame as well Lorraine. Hope Cricket continues well for Emma, maybe she even get's a moment or two to watch The 100, great entertainment.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A gorgeous snow couple and fabulous background detail too.
Lorraine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...