Saturday 5 August 2023

Peek-a-Boo - PBSC

Good Morning Everyone, 

It's the 1st Saturday of August, which means it's time for our Penny Black Saturday ChallengeOur theme this month is ....

ANYTHING GOES 
(Option : One Layer)

It's a good job that we have an anything goes option because I very rarely do one layer cards! For this card I've used a Penny Black wooden stamp called 'Peek-a-Boo'.


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics, and the background papers are from my box of scraps. I've used a Creative Expressions flower die, a Lawn Fawn sun die, Memory Box puffy cloud die. The sentiment is computer generated.

 
Our sponsor this month is 1-2-3 stitch with a £10 voucher for one lucky winner.

                                                           



I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


I'm really hoping for some sunshine soon, all Emma's cricket games have been cancelled for the rain. We have travelled all over the country just to sit and watch it pour down and then drive home! At least The Hundred is on the telly, great entertainment! 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog today and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend. 

Lorraine x



                                              

9 comments:

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

This is a stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

brenda said...

It's adorable Lorraine, as you say one layer cards can be challenging.

Awful weather for cricket but agree The 100 is great entertainment, last nights match really did go to the last ball.

B x

Crafting Queen said...

Great card, love the colours and image. Anesha x

Helen said...

So cute - love all the little details!
Helen x

Helen said...

This is such a super cute little scene Lorraine. Love these llittle hedgies!! Have a good week! :)

Stamps and Paper said...

These little hedgies are so cute ...lovey card Lorraine

Anne

Marianne said...

Such a beauitiful car Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

What a sweet card Lorraine, I love the hedgies and your little scene, beautifully coloured and embellished too, Kate x

pinky said...

The weather certainly has not been friendly, especially for the sporty peeps. Hope it cheers up for the cricket soon. I just adore your stunning card and your amazing knack of layering everything so beautifully Lorraine!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...