Saturday 12 August 2023

An oldie from DigiSatmp Boutique

Hello Everyone, 
I have a card to share today that I made for my Dad's birthday (which was yesterday). At 83 my Dad loves spending time in his greenhouse but unfortunately I didn't have a stamp with a greenhouse on it - so I had to make do with a garden shed!
This is very old stamp from DigiStamp Boutique ( I do miss Sally Anne's images)



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The papers are from my box of scraps and I've used a Lawn Fawn sun die, Memory Box puffy cloud dies and a die-namics picket fence die. The sentiment is computer generated.

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Chrissy said...

Fabulous fun card for your Dad Lorraine, Happy birthday to him from me, fabulous colouring too..

Luv CHRISSYxx

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

a fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos


Rainey's Craft Room said...

wishing your dad a lovely birthday for yesterday. I'm sure he loved his card, it's fab!
Lorraine

cuilliesocks said...

Happy Birthday to your Dad Lorraine.
His card is just lovely, beautifully coloured and as always you've created a great little scene around the image, I'm sure your Dad loved it, Kate x

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Sweet Birthday card for your Dad, love your colouring and the diecuts additions! Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping August challenge!

brenda said...

It's a perfect masculine card Lorraine, sure your Dad loved it and probably has a shed as well as a greenhouse. Many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations and We Love Stamping challenges.

B x

Linby said...

A fabulous card for your Dad. Love the scene setting too. Thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping.

Stamps and Paper said...

Brilliant Dad card Lorraine..great colouring as always

Anne

HilaryJane said...

Your dad will just love this. So happy and cheery and brilliant for a man who likes his shed/greenhouse. thanks for sharing it with us at we love stamping and for joining in with the masculine theme xx

Wendy L said...

Super card Lorrainel xx

Sarah said...

A fabulous card for your Dad Lorraine, yes I miss those lovely images too. Just as well I have a few to colour from time to time!! xx

Fiona said...

this is lovely, perfect card for a dad.

Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Fi
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...