Tuesday 12 December 2023

Christmas Birdhouse - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello everyone, 

Here is Robin card number 4! I have to admit the robins on this one are a little small, but I do love a Lili of the Valley stamp. this one is called Christmas Birdhouse.


I've coloured them with promarkers and copics and I've added red liquid pearls to the berries. The background papers are from Crafters Companion. I've used a Creative Expressions winter tree die, a die-namics picket fence die and a Hunkydory Moonstone holly die.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - Something beginning with B ( Brown Birdhouse, birds, branches, berries)

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog. I'll be back tomorrow with card number 5!!
Lorraine x

6 comments:

brenda said...

Beautiful again Lorraine and perfect 'B's', several of them at that, many thanks for sharing with us at this weeks Allsorts challenge.

B x

cuilliesocks said...

Just beautiful Lorraine, lovely colouring and design, Kate x

Chrissy said...

Just so cute and delightful Lorraine, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous card, I'm loving seeing all your Robin makes. Thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week.
Lorraine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, it's the year for robins! Each card has been enchanting with your robins. I miss their sweet faces so much, I used to love watching the robins from our balcony when we lived in London, there's lots I miss to be fair! Beautiful card, scene, papers, love it all! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Pauline C said...

Very sweet card Lorraine
, love the cute robins in the bird house!
Pauline xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...