Monday 11 December 2023

Robin Number 3

Good Evening Everyone, 

I'm back to share Robin number 3! This little robin is from Just Inklined. 



I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The very pale blue background paper is from Craft Creations. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die, die namics fence die and a holly die from a Hunkydory Moonstone die set. The sentiment tag stamp is from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with Robin number 4!
Lorraine x

8 comments:

Chrissy said...

He is gorgeous Lorraine and coloured beautifully, fabulous card...

luv CHRISSYxx

aussie aNNie said...

Creative and beautiful design, fabulous colours as always, love this x

brenda said...

Robin no 3 looks fabulous Lorraine, think I might have missed no 2, we've had a house full so not much crafty time.

B x

Anonymous said...

You're on a roll Loraine. Sweet card; modern yet traditional at the same time.

Stamps and Paper said...

Very classy Christmas card Lorraine beautifully coloured

Anne

cuilliesocks said...

Another gorgeous robin card, I love the design and colouring, Kate x

Tee said...

Oh wow, stunning card! So pretty! Happy Holidays!

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Anther beautiful robin and an old company whose images I also loved, so sad they're not trading now. Gorgeous colouring and serene scene and creation, love it! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...