Saturday 9 December 2023

Snowy Robins - Lili of the Valley DT

Hello Everyone,

Having sold most of my Christmas cards at recent fairs - mainly because I hadn't made that many! - I decided to try and make a weeks worth of robin cards. I am aiming to share one a day....well that's the plan but I'm not very good at putting the computer on! 

So here goes, for my  first robin card I have used one of my favourite robin stamps from Lili of the Valley. This is 'Snowy Robins,.


I've coloured the with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Dovecraft - Red Robin. I've used a die-namics picket fence die, a Creative Expressions poinsettia die and a Joanna Sheen fern die. The sentiment tag stamps are from lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Have a lovely weekend
Lorraine x

12 comments:

Liz said...

Great card, your little robins are just adorable. Thank you for joining in the Allsorts Challenge this week using the I Spy option.
Liz xx

Wendy L said...

Beautiful card Lorraine, loving the Kraft card too, x

brenda said...

Well your off to an excellent start with your aim Lorraine, this one is just beautiful. SO pleased you shared at We Love Stamping and lots of B's for Allsorts as well, thank you.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chrissy said...

What a beautiful image and coloured beautifully Lorraine..gorgeous card..

luv CHRISSYxx

cuilliesocks said...

This is just so beautiful Lorraine, I love the robin topper and your colouring is amazing, beautifully embellished too, Kate x

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A lovely design using the kraft and white combo, always creates a fab Christmas look. A super card.
Lorraine

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Lorraine.. not surprised you’ve sold lots if your Christmas cards they are amazing

Anne

KraftyKoolKat said...

So cute and a beautifully little scene Lorraine. Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation with us at We Love Stamping.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Aww, I have so many gorgeous LOTV stamps, I really need to pull mine out for a play, there are just so many gorgeous images, especially Christmas ones, I adore this sweet robin image and your colouring is absolutley perfect as always. Hope your lead up to Christmas is going well and the craft fairs have been good, great you sold out at your last one! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Wendy Jackson said...

Such a beautiful card Lorraine and lovely colouring …..it’s a gorgeous LOTV image

Thanks so much for joining us on the Passion for Markers Mega Christmas challenge…. Happy Christmas 🎄

Love and crafty hugs from

Wendy (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing at PFM and Happy New Year

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...