Friday 15 December 2023

Snow Bird - Stampendous

Hello Everyone, 
I'm back tonight with my final Robin card. This is one of my favourite stamps - it's Snow Bird from Stampendous.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. The background papers are from Anna Marie Designs - Jingle Bells. I've used a Creative Expressions poinsettia die, and a Hunkydory Moonstone die for the holly leaves and berries. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
Stamping Sensations - Favourite Colours (Traditional red and green)

I've really enjoyed doing a week of robin cards so maybe next year I'll have to try a week of something else!!  
Thank you for all your comments on my robin cards, I really appreciate them all.
Lorraine x

10 comments:

brenda said...

Well done on completing your own personal Robin challenge Lorraine, yet another real beauty full of seasonal cheer, many thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations.

B x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A fantastic card Have a nice weekend
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Chris said...

A beautifully designed Christmas card, fab papers, beautifully coloured robin, lovely embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at Stamping Sensations.
Chris
x

Sarah said...

A perfect end to the robin week Lorraine. Looking forward to seeing your "week of...." next year!! It's been a few years since I've inked this one up, thank you for the reminder!! Thank you for bringing this one along to AYLI too xx

Chrissy said...

Your little robin is beautiful Lorraine, love the snow on the branches and berry tops, the flowers and bow, gorgeous card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Helen said...

Beautiful card Lorraine - love the fluffy robin!
Helen x

PS - thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge too!

pinky said...

Absolutely beautiful Lorraine. You sure know how to colour! That bird looks fluffy enough to touch!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is really gorgeous Lorraine, super colouring on the Robin as well.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Purple Fish Studio said...

Beautiful card. I love the bird!

Helen said...

Beautiful card Lorraine - such a sweet robin image!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...