Sunday 10 December 2023

Robin Number 2!

Hello Everyone, 
I actually managed robin card number 2! This was a card I made for my mum to give to my niece. I have used an old image from DigiStamp Boutique.


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics. I fussy cut the image and added 3D foam pads for a bit of dimension. I've used Creative Expressions winter tree dies for the background and a paper from a Crafters Companion pad.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-
As You Like It - Favourite person to craft for.  - I love making cards for family especially my mum, but the next best thing is making them for my mum to send to someone else! 

Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement. I'll hopefully be back tomorrow with robin card number 3!

Lorraine x

11 comments:

Pauline C said...

Another adorable robin Lorraine .. your shading on the image is just superb and I love the scene you have created.
Pauline xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

This is fun, I loved Digi Stamp Boutique, such a shame that they are no longer in business. Fantastic colouring too.
Lorraine

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

Such an adorable image fabulous card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Zw@@n said...

Wow, what a lovelt card, Lorraine. That robin is very cute and beautifully coloured. I like the scene. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. xx Wilma

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous card Lorraine

Anne

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous colouring and such a cute sweet little robin Lorraine..

luv CHRISSYxx

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a cutie, I love robins.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Sarah said...

What a fun robin Lorraine!! A gorgeous card and most welcome at AYLI xx

Wendy L said...

Another lovely, cute card Lorraine, xx

Chrissy said...

So gorgeous.. Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge this fortnight at As You Like It..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I love your sweet scene Lorraine and that cute robin! My mum has been commissioning a whole heap of cards from me this year, I've made her 38 in total! Greatest compliment I think and such a joy to do for her. I think it's pretty special that our mummas love our creations so much they want to share them with others. Hugs, Wends xoxo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...