Sunday 17 December 2023

Snowy - PBSC DT

Hello Everyone, 

I was so pleased with myself for managing to post 7 robin cards for 7 days in a row that I completely forgot about my DT card for this months Penny Black Saturday Challenge....Oooops!

It's time for our midway reminder and our theme this month is

Anything Goes 
(Option : Christmas )

I've used the gorgeous 'Snowy' for this card.



I've coloured him with copics and promarkers and paper pieced his scarf. The background papers are from First Edition. I've used a Dees Distinctively layered tree die, a die-namics picket fence die and a Memory Box star die. The sentiment stamp is from Lili of the Valley.




Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
Lorraine x

13 comments:

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card with Snowy Lorraine, love the tree and snow and golden sky..

luv CHRISSYxx

Jeanne H said...

Love, love this card. I have Snowy and need to get him out.TFS

aussie aNNie said...

A beautiful design and gorgeous image most stunning creative card x

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A stunning card Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Pauline C said...

Gorgeous Lorraine .. you can never go wrong with Snowy, I made a batch of 5 last minute Snowy cards only yesterday and felt so happy the whole time I was colouring him in! I love how you have paper pieced his scarf and hat, and the Kraft and white colour scheme. I love Snowy so much I’m seriously thinking about getting his matching die!
Pauline xx

Rainey's Craft Room said...

Beautiful papers which give this sweet card a vintage feel and who could resist Snowy! Adorable.
Lorraine

Cindy H. said...

Absolutely adorable!

Wendy L said...

Absolutely gorgeous Lorraine, xxx

cuilliesocks said...

I do love Snowy, it's a gorgeous card Lorraine, beautifully coloured and designed, kate x

Sarah said...

Snowy is another iconic Christmas staple just like James the Bear!! He looks fab with his paper pieced scarf. Happy Christmas to you and yours Lorraine xx

Gibmiss said...

Hi Lorraine
Fabulous card…… and love all your Robin Cards ….fantastic….a great selection …
Happy Christmas to you and your family ….
Hugs Sylvie xxxx

Helen said...

A great and Lorraine. This little snowman is super cute. Love your colour scheme. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a great 2024! X

Helen said...

A great and Lorraine. This little snowman is super cute. Love your colour scheme. Hope you had a lovely Christmas and wishing you a great 2024! X

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...