Saturday 23 December 2023

Just Inklined Little Church in the Snow

Hello Everyone, 

This is my last card before Christmas. I've used an old image from Just Inklined called Little Church in the Snow.


I've coloured it with promarkers and copics, and added lots of glitter to the snowy church roof. The background paper is from Crafters Companion. I've used Creative Expressions winter tree dies, a die namics picket fence die and a memory box star die. 

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments and encouragement.
I'd like to wish you all a very Happy Christmas
Lorraine x

13 comments:

brenda said...

A beautiful card and so pleased you shared it with us at Allsorts, always lovely to have you join us. Merry Christmas to you and the family.

B x

Marlies said...

A beautiful elelgant card with a lovely stamp. Merry Christmas. Marlies

As.I.Do.Rodos. said...

A beautiful card one of my favourite Digi's
Wishing you a happy Christmas 🎄
Ginny
My Blog As I do Rodos

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card with your signature fencing (lol). Have a wonderful Christmas and wishing all a happy, healthy 2024.

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A wonderful wintry scene on this card and perfect for our challenge at Allsorts this time, thank you for joining us there.
Merry Christmas.
Lorraine

Wendy L said...

Such a lovely card Lorraine. Happy Christmas, xx

aussie aNNie said...

Such a beautiful card love the great style and design ☻
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas ♥

Crafty KJ said...

Such a beautiful and elegant card Lorraine and your colouring of this gorgeous image is perfect! Love the scene you've created with the trees and picket fence and the glittery snow looks amazing! Thanks for sharing at Passion for Markers. Hugs, Karen x

KraftyKoolKat said...

Such a gorgeous creation Lorraine. I hope you had a lovely Christmas and I wish you good health for the coming year.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Linda Mc Enery said...

Oh this is so beautiful! Gorgeous snowy scene and a stunning design. You've captured the perfect shot with your star shining brightly! Thanks for playing along in our MEGA CHRISTMAS CHALLENGE at Passion for Markers! Good luck!
Linda

pinky said...

That is so striking with the dark background and such a beautiful snowy scene!

Aunty Sue said...

Lovely card thanks for sharing at PFM and Happy New Year

Mervi said...

Lovely and peaceful card full of Christmas magic!
Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.
Happy New Year!
Dt Mervi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...