Thursday 14 December 2023

Hobby Art Winter Robin

Hello Everyone, 

I can't believe I'm back with Robin card number 6 already. This little sweetie is Winter Robin from H.obby Art


I've coloured him with promarkers and copics and added a few red liquid pearls to the berries. I've used Creative Expressions winter trees dies, a Marianne Creatables snowflake die, a Spellbinders snowflake die and sentiment tag stamps from Lili of the Valley.

I'd like to enter the following challenges:-


Thanks for taking the time to visit my little blog and for all your comments on my Robin cards. I'll be back tomorrow with my last little robin!
Lorraine x

6 comments:

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Another adorable robin scene. This is a really sweet one with the terracotta pots. Beauty in every detail hun, the trees, the snowflake, your always perfect bows, gorgeous! Hugs, Wends xoxo

Marja Sch said...

Such a wonderful card. I love it. Greetings Marja

Pauline C said...

Another gorgeous robin cardLorraine - fabulous shading, particularly on the plant pits.
Pauline xx

pinky said...

Absolutely beautiful. Again your colouring skills just amazing me!!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is another gorgeous creation in your Robin collection of cards Lorraine.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Brenda said...

Oh, wow, Lorraine! This is absolutely a tiny work of art! Thanks so much for joining us over at As You Like It Challenge. Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...